Re: Wording on the validator site

Eric Anderson <anderson@cs.uoregon.edu> wrote:

>I hate to say "me too" but I will.  "Bookmarks" is a more vendor-neutral
>term, with a lot more history to it.  I'd go with it.

The name was chosen arbitrarily because that's how I tend to think of them.
I'm disinclined to change it (especially since it would require changing an
URL) unless a better argument for it should materialize.

But by all means, you're welcome to attempt to persuade me otherwise. :-)

>Thus spake Liorean (liorean@user.bip.net):
>
>>Also, the page feels too much an excuse for Tantek to link to his site.

Tantek had no influence on the creation or design of the page as far as
Favelet vs. Bookmarklet is concerned.

In any case, thanks for the feedback guys! Just because I don't agree, or
don't act on it, doesn't mean it's not appreciated!

--
Now Playing "Strange Fruit" by "Nina Simone"",
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".