Re: French Interface?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:36:03 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Yan Morin <yansanmo@iquebec.com>

Yan Morin <yansanmo@iquebec.com> wrote:

>So, it is possible to have a W3C Validator in multiple language?

We're currently in the process of internationalizing the service -- if all
goes well this facility should be in the next major release (0.7.0, due
some time around the end of the year) -- after which it will be possible
for us to accept contributions of localized content. Since we have quite a
few French speakers around, French should be among the first languages

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Now Playing "Take Me To The Water" by "Nina Simone"",
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".