Re: Validator

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:16:06 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: ud@art-satz.de, Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com> wrote:

>Most likely a problem with the referrer being sent to the validator. For
>example, if this is on your local machine, and thus accessed via a
>file:// URL and not an http:// URL, such a problem could very well

Well, that particular case would have resulted in the Validator complaining
that the "file://" URI scheme was not supported. Most likely this is a
result of some web proxy or privacy software stripping off the HTTP
Referrer header somewhere between the user's browser and the Validator.

Now Playing "My Baby Just Cares For Me" by "Nina Simone"",
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".