Re: Validator

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com> wrote:

>Most likely a problem with the referrer being sent to the validator. For
>example, if this is on your local machine, and thus accessed via a
>file:// URL and not an http:// URL, such a problem could very well
>result.

Well, that particular case would have resulted in the Validator complaining
that the "file://" URI scheme was not supported. Most likely this is a
result of some web proxy or privacy software stripping off the HTTP
Referrer header somewhere between the user's browser and the Validator.

--
Now Playing "My Baby Just Cares For Me" by "Nina Simone"",
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".