Re: Minor correction in the XHTML output

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 16:50, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

> While a post-processor interface to the HTML validator, I encountered a
> really small detail in the HTML output. For valid and invalid result,
> the output contains an H2 element with @id=result. This is not the case
> for fatal errors, where @class=fatal is on the div and no element has
> @id=result. Not a big deal to provide a work-around in my post-processor
> but you may want to harmonize the outputs.

This seems to have been fixed in CVS, it'll appear in the next validator
release.

Regarding postprocessing, you are aware of the experimental XML, EARL
and Notation3 interfaces, right?  Try using the output parameter in the
URI with values xml, earl and n3, eg:

<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2F;output=xml>

--
\/ille Skyttä