Re: Beta: missing </div> in doctype error

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:58:57 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

>The List List paragraph :-) misses a </div> and is thus invalid:
>
>  [...]
>        For a list of possible DOCTYPE Declarations, please see
>        the W3C QA Activity's
>        List of Valid Doctypes</a>.
>  [...]

Assuming you mean it's missing a "</p>", I noticed that and fixed it last
night (will be in the next update). And, BTW, the List List is now also
just a normal List. :-)

Thanks Björn.

--
Terje, you are a sick and twisted individual, and I
think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank you!"

               -- John Gruber <gruber@barebones.com>