Re: Beta: Fatal Error: No DOCTYPE specified!

Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Terje Bless wrote:
>
>>Eric Meyer <emeyer@netscape.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I think the link to the document that simply contain a list of
>>>DOCTYPEs is very handy, and could stand to be more prominent.
>>
>>Hmmm. Yes. And perhaps something on "Help for choosing a DOCTYPE"?
>>
>>Liam?   Doesn't the WDG have a document like that on htmlhelp.com?
>
>We have http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/doctype.html

Can I steal that and tweak it for Validator? Or just link to it?

(either way is fine by me if it's ok for us to use it).

--
Yes, Micro$oft products work extremely well after you lobotomize yourself,
affect a zombie-like stare, and forever chant the "Micro$oft-knows-best"