Re: Beta: Links to advanced results

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:14:26 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

>remove the bookmark note and add parameters to the URI
>respond with 302/303 and redirect to a parameterized URI
>make it two forms and GET the results

I think I'll finally cave in and have it redirect in the case where there
is no file upload. This has been assigned issue number #3.

Thanks for the feedback.

--
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue