Frame validation

From: Importpartsplace.com <criehl@importpartsplace.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:57:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Iíve been trying to validate my page against the HTML 4.01 frameset
validator and I keep getting the error messages below.†I did a search
on this error on the W3 homepage and have not found any answers, so
here I am.†

Here is the first error message I have been receiving:

Below are the results of attempting to parse this document with an SGML

∑††††††††Line 26, column 43:

∑††† ††<frameset rows="*,70" cols="*" frameborder=0>

Error: there is no attribute "FRAMEBORDER" for this element (in this
HTML version)

Here is the page involved:

If I remove that frameset attribute, then I have borders around my
frames, which I donít want.†I changed it to <frameborder=ĒNOĒ> and got
the same result.

Another error I have been receiving is this one:

Error: missing a required sub-element of "HTML"

And this error is occurring an *all* of my frameset pages which are:

I am not sure what this error is telling me, can you help?

Thanks in advance for your time, I think what you guys are doing is a
good thing.

Chris Riehl