automated queries

From: Matthias Englert <Matthias.Englert@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:36:06 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello all,

I just want to know: how is the feeling about automated queries to
the validator (and probably link checker)? I would like to do an
automatic check of sites before they go online in our CMS, but I
think it would be impossible to install a local copy of the
validator in our environment.

Is the experimental "Output Options" feature for cases like this?
When is a stable API (can be SOAP or anything else, but should not
change every week) expected?

Thanks in advance
Matthias