Re: Comments on New Validation Service

Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org> wrote:

>http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/
>Drafts/xmlenc-core/Overview. html
>
>Shows an overlap between the URI in "The document located at  <URL:...>"
>and the navigation bar on the right.

Ugh! Yeah. Strange; why won't it wrap that? It's just an <a> and not much
styling. MSIE:mac and Mozilla shows the same behavior, but MSIE:win seems
happy to wrap the text as normal.

Anyone have suggestions here?

>>Heh! I tried leaving out the "limitations" bit and got jumped on;
>>"Damned if you do..." etc. :-)
>
>At the least, you could move them to the bottom! <smile/>

Hmmm. I wonder if I could get away with hiding it behind the much bespoke
"Verbose" option? :-)

--
"Python 2.0 beta 1 is now available from BeOpen PythonLabs.   There is a long
 list of new features since Python 1.6, released earlier today. We don't plan