Re: uploaded file in beta validator

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:01:50 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>

Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org> wrote:

>The beta validator should not try to link to files that were submitted
>for validation via upload.  It makes and invalid link.

Ugh! Nice catch; we'll certainly need to fix this before the next version.

Since I see you've set up a Bugzilla account Brant, would you mind logging
this issue there? <URL:http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>.

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin