Re: Parse tree error for css validator

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:27:35 +0100
To: Robert Camplin <robert@acornmagazines.co.uk>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

* Robert Camplin wrote:
>My CSS doesn't validate correctly, giving a "need correct parse tree"

I guess it says:

  No error or warning found

  To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct
  document parse tree. This means you should use valid HTML

>I've looked on your archives so know this is a fairly common complaint,
>but can't find any feedback relating to what the solution is.

Well, I said many times that there is no problem with the above message,
it's just an encouragement to validate your markup, not any particular