Re: [ANN] W3C MarkUp Validator Beta 3 Released!

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:24:12 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Lloyd Wood <l.wood@eim.surrey.ac.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>
>>* Many spelling, captialization, and grammar fixes.
>
>The law of discussing spelling fixes is preserved. thankyou.

Captivating Capitalization Constructs And Other Animals. :-)

LOL!

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin