Re: [Beta] Error Message

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:18:55 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Nick Kew wrote:

> That's entirely possible: Valet's messages differ from validator's
> because I've done exactly that, but my changes aren't in OpenSP
> precisely because they're specific to Valet.

It occurs to me that the above is less than complete.  I should
perhaps have made it clear that I'd be happy to contribute my
(very minor) changes in this area back to v.w.o if anyone's
taking an interest in reviewing the messages.

The kind of thing we're dealing with here is changes from Liam's
"XYZ not allowed here (in this HTML version)" to "Document type
does not allow XYZ here".  But both Liam and myself have made just
a small number of changes to JJC's original.  If you're interested
in a more general review, you'll have to hack into the source
yourself.  Alternatively, you could make specific suggestions.

--
Nick Kew