patch procdure

From: Mario J. Lia <antilyrical@spamcop.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:31:24 -0500
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

   I made a few small changes to the validor check file and would like to
submit my changes for "peer review" ;-)  What is the best way for me to do it?
I can either generate a patch file from diff, I would just need to know what
diff options should be used. Or I could make the change via CVS, although that
seems like a bigger step, and I think more people need to see the code.

Mario