Suggestion concerning SP limitations

From: Rich Fearn <rich.fearn@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:28:58 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi there

I have a small suggestion regarding the link to the "Caveat" section which
is displayed when a page is successfully validated.

The link at the top (next to the "No errors found!" text) is a small star.
When this is clicked on, the page scrolls down. But there's no indication
that the "Caveat" section is the one you're supposed to read.

My suggestion, for clarity, is to put a star next to the "Caveat" section
too - to 'match up' the link and destination.

Very, very minor - but it might avoid anyone else getting confused!

Thanks for the very useful service

Rich Fearn