Bug?

From: Benjamiin Kuz <ben@slax0rnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:04:15 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Noticed a small issue with the validator,

When I validate a page using XHTML 1.0 strict that contains links with
the target="_blank" attribute in the <a> tags, the validator complains
that target= is not a valid attribute.  However, it only complains about
the first link, and it ignores the rest.

I'm pretty sure target= hasn't been removed in XHTML 1.0 strict, could
this be a bug with the validator?

I'm not a member of this list, but if someone could shed some light on
this issue, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Benjamin Kuz
http://ben.ursux.com