Re: bug in checklink

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:40:09 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Lloyd Wood <l.wood@eim.surrey.ac.uk> wrote:

>It's netscape Enterprise/3.6.
>
>www.mozilla.org also runs that, and has similar problems with HEAD
>(returns a 500 error at present).

This product is defunct now, isn't it? At least I was unable to find it on
netscape.com. This problem with Netscape's "Enterprise" server is beginning
to irritate me, so if this product is still alive and still has this issue,
please give me a pointer to the current vendor so I can vent a bit... :-)

--
>For all I know they probably have a standard for
>which direction to put the thread on a bolt.

That would be ISO 261:1973.         -- John Cowan