Re: Validator Vs PHP

From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@optimalco.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 06:48:29 -0700
To: David Hughes <dh48364@centralscotland.police.uk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
scripsit David Hughes:

> I have attached the results page to this email and hope that you will
> be able to give me some feedback on what I can do or how I can solve
> this problem.

Can you cite a URI?  Your attachment didn't get through the list
procesor.  If you don't have a public URI you can cite, paste in an
example of the code into the message body (not as an attachment).

> I know there are other errors in the page, some of which are due to
> JavaScript (which is also causing me problems)

You have my sympathy ;)

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul