Which elements belong where? (was Re: Possible bug in validator: noscript)

From: Andrew McFarland <andrew.mcfarland@unite.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:31:47 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
At 07:06 10/05/2002 -0700, Will Woodhull wrote:
>I had not picked up on <noscript> being limited to containing only flow

Despite working with HTML all day, there are always some element
relationships I can never remember. I used the dtd2html tool that comes
with perlSGML[1] to produce (some of) the documentation at

These pages have lists of elements with their range of attributes, along
with allowed parent and child elements. Handy for those of us who like to
code by hand without having to remember everything all at once :-)

[1] http://www.nacs.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/perlSGML.html

Andrew McFarland
UNITE Solutions