Re: Scripts...

* Ville Skyttä wrote:
>Potential candidates for attribute value validation are at least the
>language and MIME types mentioned above, plus numbers, pixels, lengths,
>fixed-valued attributes and ids, names and idrefs.  I've collected some
>of these to [1].

Only CDATA attribute values are not beeing checked by the Validator,
i.e. fixed values, Names, IDs and IDREF(S) are validated. Numbers,
pixels, lengths, multilengths, colors, URIs, characters, date/times,
language codes and coordinates are candidates for an additional check,
since their constraints are given by the HTML recommendation itself or
by reference. Media Types are constrained to those registered in HTML.

http://tidy.sf.net/ :-)