Re: W3C HTML Validator: Last Modified?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:41:17 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
cc: "Harry Gibbens, Jr." <harryjr@deafworks.com>, www-validator@w3.org

>Terje, do we send Cache-Control: no-cache and Pragma: no-cache?

Nope. We probably will at some point though; or, at least, well do a review
of what HTTP headers we return and cache control and modified times will be
part of that in whatever way seems to make sense at that point.

Since I don't speak HTTP day-to-day, if anyone would like to do a quick
discussion of what would make sense, I'll add the consensus to the TODO
list.

--
Terje, you are a sick and twisted individual, and I
think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank you!"

               -- John Gruber <gruber@barebones.com>