Re: Validator support for MathML embedded in XHTML

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:53:29 +0100 (BST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Nick Kew wrote:

> 	-- Also redirect the following to our local copies --
> SYSTEM "http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/xhtml-math11-f.dtd"
> SYSTEM "http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd"

'Scuse my following up to myself, but why is the server attaching
a six-hour lifetime to these documents that were last modified
in February 2001?  That's horribly net-unfriendly!

ISTR someone else raising the same issue not so long ago, but I don't
recollect any kind of outcome.

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>