checklink - added a --ignore option to ignore certain urls

From: Alex Knowles <nospam+w3c-checklink@wtwf.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:42:32 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I added a --ignore option to checklink

This was because I had an Amazon.com donation box on every page and
the Amazon server does not support HEAD requests and it was filling up
my reports.

I could also imagine it being useful if you know a server will be down
for weeks, but will come back up and you want to keep a link there,
but not have it affect your (daily?) reports.

You can find my new version, the original version and a patch file
(although it's the first time I ever made a patch so I could have done
it wrong) here

http://www.bloodyeck.com/scripts/checklink/

Thanks so much for such a great program, I hope you include my option
(or a rewrite of it) for inclusion in the real thing.

Alex