Re: Thanks, but another problem has arisen. . .

-(\\/)alus- wrote:
> thing.  I have already tried using an inline css like style="height: 100%;",
> but this doesn't work either.  Is there any way to make a table have a
> height of 100% in XHTML?

It works. <table> has 100% of the parent element's height. The parent
element certainly has no height specified. So it takes the height of the
childs. The child is a table with height 100% of the parent element...
Boom!

You have to declare a height for the parent elements, e.g.:
html {height:100%;}
body {height:100%;}
table {height:100%;}
--
Sascha Claus                                    (no mail copies, please)
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de                                   PGP-key:0x9E095CA2