Re: Doctype

From: Allan Clark <allanc@caldera.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:35:59 -0500
To: "Reilly, Walt" <WReilly@dol.state.nj.us>
CC: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
It might be that you're mixing components from different HTML versions,
so tidy can't determine which you're probably trying to conform to.
Check out:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwoodstowneclipse.tripod.com%2FEclipse%2Fid1.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline

is idl.html a directory, as your trailing slash indicates?

Allan