Re: Errors in my document

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 04:55:51 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Sofia Latif <sofia_latif62@hotmail.com>
Sofia Latif <sofia_latif62@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Can you please explain this error and tell me how to fix it. Line 6,
>column 50:
>... ontent="XHTML, links,tag list,forms,frames,color t</center> ^
>Error: character "<" is the first character of a delimiter but occurred
>as data

Please post an URL that we can use to check this out.

Probably you have attempted to put a HTML tag inside the "content"
attribute of another tag. This is, if not impossible, then at least not
adviseable and fraught with potential problems.

--
Interviewer: In what language do you write your algorithms?
Abigail:     English.