Re: W3C-HTML-Signet has no transparence

Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 27, 2002, Tobias Daur wrote:
>>The very pretty W3C-HTML-Validation-Signet, linked with the a
>>href-Tag, which you get after validation, has a white background, not
>>a transparent background.
>
>Not quite true.

Well, it actually might be. Apart from browser iffyness, there are some
problems with some of the badges being served. A few were fixed last year,
but there well may be more problems that haven't been found yet. I've asked
W3C Comms (through Gerald and Martin) to take a look at it, but... :-(

I expect they'll jump in an fix it pretty immediately after Janet tries to
validate her first XHTML Basic page with the devel version. :-)

--
By definition there is __no_way__ any problem can be my fault.  Any problems
you think you can find in my code are all in your imagination. If you continue