Scripts to run html flat files through checker?

From: David Lindsay <dslindsay@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

We have automated scripts in our QA department (Load Runner) which
stores the request results into html flat-files. I'd like to intregrate
  checker into the whole scheme by processing these html flat-files
through checker and having checkers html output piped into another flat-
file which resides side-by-side to the original.

Anybody done this yet or do I need to work on it?