RE: My page doesn't validate

That worked, thanks.

Now I am having another problem with the validator...  When I validate
the page I get the following errors:

Line 15, column 21:
  <frameset rows="50,*">
                       ^Error: element "frameset" not allowed here;
check which elements this element may be contained within

Line 29, column 6:
        ^Error: missing a required sub-element of "html"

<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://hallem.mine.nu/xhtml/xhtml-fra
mes.html>

I poked around the implementation DTD's for XHTML 1.1 and the Frames
Module and came to the conclusion that the redefinition of html.content
in the Frames Module wasn't being processed.  If it were then the page
should validate because according to the DTD's the frameset tag is
allowed to follow the head element.

Please let me know if I am incorrect here and if so how can I fix it.
If I am right, how and who do I notify about this?

Michael Hallett
hallem@rpi.edu

"Life is not a punishment, not a task, but a gift.
Your only obligation is to enjoy every minute of it."
-Louie Stermole