Re: weblint link

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:58:56 +0200
To: "Knight, James" <James.Knight@msfc.nasa.gov>
cc: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>

Knight, James <James.Knight@msfc.nasa.gov> wrote:

>The link to weblint on http://validator.w3.org/source/ points to a
>domain registration page.  Probably shouldn't.

You're right. We've removed the Weblint support in the development version
so we can just get rid of any links to it in the HTML too. Thanks for the
catch, James!

--
Ladies and gentlemen, you must resist those all-too-human feelings and decide
this case on the evidence.    And the evidence plainly shows that Mr. Landa's