validates html 3.2 or 4.01 ?

From: Frank Vandekerkhove <frank.vdk@aaug.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hallo

Perhaps this message is wrongly addressed.
Sorry and please redirect it.

The following constation looks like a minor error

Take as exaple the test webpage http://www.sito5.be/index2.htm

When I go to your validation service, fill in the above adress, then
the page is validated as html 3.2 (= the same as document declaration)
When I use the enclosed botton at the end of the page, then the same
page will be validated as html 4.01 !!!  (see attachment)
When I strip the URL in the URL-field again to the above addres, this
page validates again html 3.2

Kindest regards

mvg
Frank