erreur lors de l'analyse grammaticale

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 12 Jun 2002 11:41:37 +0200
To: david.martin@devoteam.com
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 16:03, david.martin@devoteam.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm just testing the CSS validator from the w3c . But i have always the same
> error , and it's not so clear for me, can you help ?

Is that you're receiving some french text that you are not able to
understand? (in that case, check you language preference in your user
agent)

If the language is correct, then what is the URI of your document?

Philippe

--
Philippe Le Hegaret - http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), DOM Activity Lead