Re: persistent QA problems with the W3C Validator

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 04:46:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: <oedipus@hicom.net>
cc: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>, <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi Terje,

I'd just like to second Gregory's comments about soliciting feedback on
wai-xtech@w3.org and the Interest Group list. I have to admit that I don't
watch www-validator much, and though I know there are a few accessibility
folks on that list I think that more feedback would come from the wider
accessibility-focused lists. (I should warn you that both of those lists are
open discussion with no formal ability to draw a consensus, so it might take
some time to let the discussion settle there before trying to pick out the
answers). But I do use both those lists and the validator, so would be
interested in the discussions there if they take off.

Cheers

Charles McCN

PS As far as I can tell W3C doesn't have any coffers to support thias kind of
thing. Sigh. I am sure they accept donations.