Does exist offline version of validator for validating XHTML files?

From: Stepan RYBAR <stepan.rybar@ceu.cz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:34:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I am not sure, if it is OK for service to ask for validation one page
through writing code several times per hour. I am developing pages on MS Win
2000 Pro, using HomeSite 5.0 and TopStyle 3.0. HS has intagrated some
validation of XHTML, but I am not sure, if it is avrthing according W3C
Recommendation.

Thank You.

Stepan

Ing. Stepan Rybar
e-mail: stepan.rybar@ceu.cz
telefon: +420-607-636256
Cesky ekologicky ustav, oddeleni informatiky
IC: 45249130, AC: 22655387
Kodanska 10, Praha, 100 10
Chcete vedet, co je to adresni cislo (AC) a k cemu je dobre? Viz
"http://gis.ceu.cz/uir_adr/uir_adr_html/uir_adr.html".