checklink: suggestions and comments

From: Iaido Renmai Basel <webmaster@iaido-basel.ch>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:51:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
> Code    Occurences    What to do
> 401    1    The link is not public. You'd better specify it.
>
> http://www.iaido-basel.ch/members/index.html
> What to do: The link is not public. You'd better specify it.

Hi,
i coun't find a way to specify a link to a passwordprotectet part of a
website.
Normally I find help in the http://selfhtml.teamone.de/ or
http://www.hilfdirselbst.ch/foren/ but in this case nobody had information
about this link specification (or I was to stupid to find it).

So I suggest more information in the "What To Do"-part, a better hint, maybe
a link to the definition of such errors.

Thanks to let people test their page!
sincerely
Raphael