validation problem

From: Henning Fischer <henning@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:03:24 +0200
To: <gerald@w3.org>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>, <webmaster@isoc.de>

Hello Gerald,

I tried to validate the webpage of the German ISOC Chapter (I am
chair of the board) and was surprised of the result. There we have
an URI to an article and the validator remarks this URI as an error,
so I get the answer "Sorry, this document does not validate as
HTML 4.01 Transitional". The URI to the German ISOC Chapter is:

http://www.isoc.de/index.htm

Do you (or someone else) have a suggestion, who to proceed? We would
like to have a valid webpage but also the link to the article.

--
Henning Fischer (henning@w3.org) | c/o Fraunhofer IMK
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)  | Schloss Birlinghoven