RE: HTML 4.01 strict validates TABLE that does not contain TBODY element

Jim,

I realize what threw me now. I had own parser validating documents based
on XML rules (which does not allow opening and closing tags to be
declared as optional).

Obviously, since the HTML validator is validating HTML, it must be using
SGML rules - clearly my oversite.

Thanks again,

Derek Read
Support Technician - XMetaL