Re: Validation not reacting the same on same error in page

b mauritsz <b.mauritsz@makingthepages.nl> wrote:

>[  This message was sent as HTML. The text you see here was  ]
>[  generated by Mailsmith. If you want to view the message¹s ]
>[  rendered HTML in your Web browser, go to the ³Enclosures² ]
>[  tab and double-click on the ³HTML Attachment² item.       ]

Please do not send HTML email to mailinglists.

>On page _ http://www.2test..nl/mechelen _ a background url in a <TD> is
>used several times but in the error list only one is reported.

This is a known issue. Some errors are reported only once and I have no
idea why ATM.

><TD BACKGROUND="./pic/wall_red2.jpg" align="center" width="20%">
>
>The use of a background url in a table can be nonstandaard, but is
>workig in  NN, Staroffice Opera and IE. As the major brosers use this
>feature maybe it is somthing to include in the standard. it give's te
>programmes a simmple way to add a bit of style to a single cell.

You might try:

I think that even works (FSVO) in Netscape 4.x. :-)

--
By definition there is __no_way__ any problem can be my fault.  Any problems
you think you can find in my code are all in your imagination. If you continue