valid html badge redesign

From: Timo <mook@elasticspace.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:24:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello,

I donšt know if we are opening a can of worms, but I recently initiated a
little design competition to redesign the valid html badges. You can see the
ongoing designs here:
http://www.yayhooray.com/s-forums.cfm?action=read&id=56241

The intention is to make a more aesthetically pleasing badge that designers
and authors would be proud to display on their pages, creating some desire
over and above that of having valid (x)html.

Is there any chance of getting one, or a few of these designs implemented?

many regards
timo

--
Timo Arnall | http://www.elasticspace.com