Re: iso_8859-1 still not recognized as valid.

From: Anton Gombkötö <gombkoetoe@ASSOFT.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:13:57 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

At 12:30 03.07.2002 +0200, you wrote:

>Anton Gombkötö wrote:
>
>>Please let the validator know that iso_8859-1 is valid.
>
>Shouldn't it be "iso-8859-1" ?

The effort to change all existing pages to not use the default header and
create an individual header with iso-8859-1 is definitely way to much work,
especially as no browser seems   to have a problem with it.

So i would be really very happy when the validator would recognize
iso_8859-1 as valid!

best regards /  Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Anton Gombkötö
Avenum Technologie GmbH

http://www.avenum.com