Minor modification to improve ease of use.

From: Andy Mabbett <andy@pigsonthewing.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:07:29 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I find the validator supremely useful - thank you!

One small improvement would be some indication, of "pass" or "fail", on the
top left corner of the page, so that it would be possible to know how a page
as fared, even when viewing in a small window, or a PDA screen, without
having to scroll down.

I'm not a member of this list, so won't see replies, unless copied to me.

--
Andy Mabbett

        Downloading http://*.* - disc full...