Re: href="http:something.html", and advocady

From: Sascha Claus <SC_LE@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:13:55 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Liam Quinn wrote:

> (Many people seem to be missing the point of reasons.html.  If anyone has
> suggestions for making it more clear, please let me know.)

Reason #5: Netscape 5^H6

<layer>, Comments (<!------>), ...

There are certainly problems with IE4 -> IE5 -> IE6,...
Sascha »SCommmodore« Claus                        no mail copies, please
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de                                   PGP-key:0x9E095CA2
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with
the average voter.      (Sir Winston Leonard Spencer "Winnie" Churchill)