Wrong referrer URL!

From: Sondre Bjellås <sbjellas@online.no>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:07:07 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I've added the W3C XHTML 1.0 icon on my little website and it links to:
http://validator.w3.org/check/referer

When I click the icon on my website it checks THIS URL:
http://www.oleask.com/log/Default.asp

There has to be something weird going on here cause I have no clue what
that domain is, and the link I'm using does not contain any reference to
www.oleask.com.

Could you please look into this since right now it doesn't look that my
site validates for XHTML when it checks the wrong page.

Right now I will replace the URL (http://validator.w3.org/check/referer)
with this
(http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanms.com%2F&charset
=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29) so that
it will check MY site instead of the other one.

Sincerely,
Sondre Bjellås