OpenSP (Re: Macintosh charset blowing up?)

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Martin Duerst wrote:

> About OpenSP: Do you know when it will support characters beyond
> plane 0?

I don't think anyone's working on that.  In fact, there's very little
happening in OpenSP altogether: apart from validator people
(Terje, Liam, myself) the interest is mostly in OpenJade, and even
that's rather quiet.

I'm still undecided on whether to contribute visval to the OpenSP
project.  My feeling is that interest in it will be limited to
those of us on this list, and that I would be better off keeping
it separate if and when I get around to publishing source.
Current work-in--progress is integrating WCAG tests.

Does anyone else with an interest in validation and/or web accessibility
hack C++?

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>