Re: Macintosh charset blowing up?

I checked on another machine. What I got is:

toro:~> iconv --version
iconv (GNU libc) 2.2.4
Written by Ulrich Drepper.
toro:~> iconv -f MACINTOSH -t UTF-8 <test.htm >test.utf8
iconv: illegal input sequence at position 460

The output file ends exactly where iconv 2.1 left a null byte.

So something has changed, but not enough. I guess somebody should
contact Ulrich or so directly.

Regards,   Martin.