no endtag - still no errors found

From: hn/berlin <symposion@onlinehome.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:08:42 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,
i  just checked one of my HTML4.0 - Pages with the validator.
Result was: "no errors found"
witch would be great, if there wasn`t the fact, that this document missed the end-tag for "head".
None of my 3 Browsers (opera6, ie5.0 and netscape4.73) had any visible problems whith the document,
still i do not think, that a page, that does not distinct between Head and Body can be valid...

I check all of my code with the validator, because it is the most radical and thus the most trustable checker for HTML,
 please keep it so

regards
Hartmut Z Noack / Berlin/Germ
http://www.selforganisingsymposion.de