500 Error

From: Barry Coward <beulah@enterprise.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:00:34 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi folks,

When trying to use your validation service all I get is a message:

 <W3C> HTML Validation Service Results

I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve

      500 Can't connect to www.eavb.co.uk:80 (Bad
      hostname 'www.eavb.co.uk')

Please make sure you have entered the URI correctly.

I have!!  and it works for me ( but I'm on the same server, so Im asked
a freind to try accessing my site and it works for them too).

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Barry Coward
|Editions Audioviseul BEULAH, videos, sound fx, stock shots,  |
|film and tape restoration and archive services.              |
|Web site design. WEB SITE <http://www.eavb.co.uk/>          |
|BEULAH is a Microsoft free zone. We use RISC OS computers.   |