Re: bug in www validator

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:40:00 +0000 (GMT)
To: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Masayasu Ishikawa wrote:

> See <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2002Feb/0020>
> and referred message from that.
>
> Maybe it's time to list this as an FAQ ...

I think so, yes.  I've answered that question (with a reference to one
of your posts to this list) in two different newsgroups just this month!

I think it's also time to add -wnet as an option for users, and to
recommend it, as Liam has done with the WDG validator.

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>