How to automate using HTML validation service

From: Charles Manske <cmanske@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:34:50 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
We would love to integrate the W3C validation service into
mozilla/Netscape' HTML editor (Composer). Can we feed the filename to
upload or the URI as a parameter in the respective URLs to the
validation web pages? We can easily launch a browser window from
Composer but would like to automatically supply the pages to validate.
Thanks,
Charles Manske